Taube Atrium Theater
Diane B. Wilsey Center for Opera
Veterans Building, 4th floor
401 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Enter the Veterans Building from Van Ness Avenue and take the elevator to the 4th floor. Box office, will-call, concessions, and raffle ticket sales will all be located in the 4th floor lobby area, just outside the theater.
Box office opens one hour before concert.
Theater doors open 30 minutes before concert.
All concerts are general seating.
Don't forget to check out our Newcomers Guide
The Diane B. Wilsey Center for Opera at the Veterans Building (401 Van Ness Avenue) is located in the vibrant Civic Center/Hayes Valley district between Fulton and Grove Streets.
Plan your route with Google Maps
Construction on Van Ness Avenue may impact travel time and bus lines 47, 49 and 90. Allow for extra time when getting to this venue.
Where to Park:
The Wilsey Center recommends the Civic Center Plaza Garage, which is the largest parking garage in the area. It is within 3 blocks of the Veterans Building and offers elevators to street level.
- Civic Center Plaza Garage (793 spaces, underground)
- Entrance on McAllister between Polk and Larkin.
- Performing Arts Garage (565 spaces)
- Entrance on Grove, between Franklin and Gough.
- Opera Plaza (60 spaces)
- Valet parking only. Entrance on Golden Gate between Franklin and Van Ness.
- UC Hastings College of the Law Garage (408 spaces)
- Entrance on Larkin, between McAllister and Golden Gate.
Visit the SF Opera website for more information.